Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hearing the Silence

Welcome to the 'Hear' page. This page will be solely dedicated to engaging your hearing senses. Hearing through your ears, of course, but also hearing through your heart and through Spirit. We go so fast in the life that often times we lack the ability to hear all that surrounds us........don't forget, I'm a mother of four so I know that one can only hear so much at a time. What I mean when I say to hear, listen, quietly embracing the quiet noise inside our hearts, our minds.......our spirit. We are multi-takers to the grandest scale, for everyone else.......but for ourselves? My hope is that somehow, through this page, I will be able to pass to you the little things I think, do, and hear to encourage a deeper relationship for you with yourself by listening respectfully and diligently to your silence within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...